Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webdynpro ABAP: Hyperlink navigation issue

former_member192842
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We have a custom webdynpro program. The webdynpro is called through a portal.

In the view of the webdynpro we have a hyperlink as shown in below.

The URL for the hyperlink is taken from a custom table we have created. Below is the debugging screenshot of the same

Previously in the custom table the URL maintained was different. Now I have changed the URL to: http://www.google.com. As you see, in the debugging the href field is populated correctly with www.google.com.

But in the screen when I click the hyperlink, it is navigating to the URL previously maintained.  code for the navigation part for the hyperlink is written in a separate method. The method has parameter href which holds the URL value. The href is declared only inside the method and not anywhere else. The href always holds the previously maintained URL.

Please advice on how to analyse that why href field is not getting the current URL value.

Regards

Anand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What code is written on the click of hyperlink?.

Thanks

KH

former_member192842
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is the code written for clicking of hyperlink. The href field is declared only inside this method. Whenever the control goes inside the method, href hold the previously maintained URL.

Regards

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In LD_URL parameter, just try to give the link as below and check.

https://www.google.com    do not add any tags.

Thanks

KH

former_member192842
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I hard code the URL in LD_URL parameter through debugging, It is working fine. But as per original design the URL is taken from custom table and it is assigned to "here" hyperlink dynamically.

Even though "href" tag holds the current URL, but on going inside the method, the "href" parameter still hold the old value.

Regards

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your table just give the URL of the website which you want to open without any HTML tags and test.

And you can use linktoaction UI element for the same.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks

KH