Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same Condition Type with Different GL

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have a sales order having 5 line items of 5 different divisions, can i configure the system under one sales document in such a way that every item price value will go to different GL account.

So far I know that under one condition we assign one account key against one condition type and a GL.

Might be there is some other logic so that system can do that as well, so for the same required gurus feedback.

regards,

imran khan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

Please refer back to the basics of revenue account determination. B'coz revenue account determination also works on condition technique and that is similar to pricing procedure determination. Now, based on your requirement you can have the following key combination for condition table:

- Sales Org / Dist Chl / Div / Account Key

I hope that suffices your requirement.

Thanks, JP

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear JP,

Thanks for the response.

but what about the account key, in pricing procedure i can assign only only account key against the condition type,and can only assign one GL against one account key.

so how it can have a dynamic behavior.

please elaborate with thanks.

regards,

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Just to elbaorate what I suggested earlier, with condition table Sales Org / Dist Chl / Div / Account Key, where condition type PR00 is having ERL as account key.

Sales OrgDist ChlDivAccount KeyG/L Acc
10001010ERL1200010
10001020ERL1200020
10001030ERL1200030

Hope that helps.

Thanks, JP