cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can XI use any R/3 Report?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In our scenario, we have R/3 Report, this Report we want to pass some Input data through XI, This Report is calling some Standard Bapi.

Can we import this Report of R/3 in XI, like any RFC/BAPI?

Regadrs,

Umesh Laxkar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

nope u will not be able to import a report...may u can use that bapi and have ur req filled or have the funtioanlity of the reportinside a bapi/rfc and again make use of it in xi

Message was edited by:

Prabhu S

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Prabhu,

Thanks for your reply.

FF-5. This is the t-code in R/3. (Program name is RFFDMM00). It is the reconciliation report. There is no standard BAPI related to this report. anyhow i need to execute the report from XI. Please suggest me the possible way to achive the scenario.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Umesh.

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have a proxy created and inside the proxy have submit stmt with the req parameters and this will trigger the report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

Thank for Reply.

Giver me Suggession, which Proxy I have to create JAVA Proxy ....OR...ABAB Proxy. <b>I know java</b>, But I have <b>no</b> knowladge of ABAB programming, so give me some Blogs for creating JAVA Proxy.

I am waiting for u'r Reply...

Regards,

Umesh

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i havent worked on java proxies but u can look into SDN search for java proxies. it is relatively easy to have this done using abap proxies as i'm not sure on how u will call the std prgrm using java proxies

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working with ABAB Proxy.

Thanks for u'r Quick reply..

Umesh Laxkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Find out there should be a kind of mechanism to send a report to a text file with the abap program itself , or we can configure the output transaction to a report .

with this report send it to Xi as attachment and send it target host /

if you dont want to do any thing you just want to send to target then do it other wise clear to me what do you want

see the below link with out doing any thing directly you can send it target system

eMail Report as Attachment (Excel/Word) - /people/community.user/blog/2006/09/08/email-report-as-attachment-excelword

email reporting as attachment -- as text file /people/community.user/blog/2006/09/07/email-reporting

MIME type - http://www.utoronto.ca/ian/books/html4ed/appb/mimetype.html

Regards

Chilla

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the req here is to execute the tcode FF-5.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes , do you know with transaction code the output destination can be configured ?

Regards

Chilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chilla,

Let me put the issue very clear once again.

In general, I give input to the report FF-5 and i ll get some output. I dont know what output i ll get but this output iz given as input to another XI Scenario.

This is all what i know.

Now what i want iz, how this report pgm output can be taken as CSV file format output?

Regards,

Umesh

Advance thanx

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

umesh

try with proxy. one interface that will recv the data in proxy for recol.transaction. the output of that transaction can be used to trigger another iterface from proxy. this shud work or have a customized bapi that will feeddata to the tcode and its output is mapped to the return strucutre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am New for ABAP Proxy.

I am trying to create ABAP Proxy for using Report of SAP R/3.

I got many Blogs for ABAP Proxy from SDN, But I am not getting Step by step process for it.

Please tell me Client Proxy and Server Proxy and what other thinks i have to create, and in which step?

Please give me <b>step by step</b> flow for creating ABAP Proxy?

It's Urgent.

Regards,

Umesh Laxkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am working on ABAP Proxy, so i am following below link.

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/14/file-to-r3-via-abap-proxy

according to this blog I did IR & ID part.

But when I enter in SAP R/3 for creating ABAP Proxy using TCode SPROXY.

In R/3 part there is <b>"Namespace(No Connection to Integration Builder)"</b>

This message is coming.....

I think Connection b/w R/3 and XI is not established,

so tell me how to connect R/3 to XI??

Regards,

Umesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

ABAP proxies links are as follows

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies - Activate Proxy

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/04/03/abap-server-proxies - ABAP Server Proxy

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy - ABAP Client Proxy

/people/thomas.jung3/blog/2004/11/17/bsp-a-developers-journal-part-xiv--consuming-webservices-with-abap

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/14/file-to-r3-via-abap-proxy - ABAP Proxy

Regards

Chilla

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check ur rfc dest. probabaly it is not working fine and hence this error

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Prabhu,

According to /people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

1. I create a RFC Destination for "HTTP Connection to Connect SAP R/3 to SAP XI".

& I check Test Connection ...then

I am getting<b> HTTP Client Test Page</b>

Now tell me Test Connection is Correct ..OR...Not?

2. Configuration Business system as local Integration Engine.

using SXMB_ADM TCode.

while configuring it ..I am getting ERROR while Save..

"No task of type Development/Correction found"

Please give me solution for it....

Regards,

Umesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Umesh,

>>1. I create a RFC Destination for "HTTP Connection to Connect SAP R/3 to SAP XI".

& I check Test Connection ...then

I am getting HTTP Client Test Page

Now tell me Test Connection is Correct ..OR...Not?

Do not use, test connection button. Use the remote logon button. It should log you into XI server directly. If so, then the connection is fine.

>>. Configuration Business system as local Integration Engine.

using SXMB_ADM TCode.

while configuring it ..

While configurig what? Related Integration Engine?

It should be dest://<HTTP connection made in step1>

Have you done this?

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

Thanks for u'r Reply.. I checked out u'r suggession

1. <i>Do not use, test connection button. Use the remote logon button. It should log you into XI server directly. If so, then the connection is fine</i>

This is connection type; H for RFC Destination "HTTP Connection to Connect SAP R/3 to SAP XI"

But there is Only Test Button..there is no Remote Logon button.....

<i>2. While configurig what? Related Integration Engine?

It should be dest://<HTTP connection made in step1></i>

I am Configuration Business system as local Integration Engine.

According to /people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

please give some inputs..

Regards,

Umesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Umesh,

Oops. I made a mistake in my last reply. You wont have "Remote Logon" option for HTTP destinations. Use the Test Connection tab. You should get <b>HTTP 500 Empty HTTP request Recived </b> msg.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Answers (0)