cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approve Leave request Fiori Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have successfully configured Approve Leave Request Version2 for Fiori. We are facing one issue that the Fiori Application only showing 110 items in the Approve Leave Request Tile. The user is having more then 300 leaves to approve. How can correct the Leave Approval Tile to show all the entries in the Approve Leave Request tile

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

I facing same problem and already solving this.

You need to extend the app and add this syntax

<List growing="true" growingScrollToLoad="true" growingThreshold="1000" id="list" mode="{device>/listMode}" noDataText="No Data"

select="_handleSelect">

karlyn_mongeau
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you find a solution ?

I have the same problem with SAP Purchase Requisitions Fiori App.

I don’t find a solution to correct the odata

[url removed by Moderator]

Thanks,

Karlyn

Message was edited by: Michael Appleby

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad,

Just a tip. When you run your service URL which is called, the one configured in Tile configuration, Dynamic Service URL. Please run in the browser window and check if for the $count parameter, you are getting all the 300 items.

How to get the URL ?

Just go to launchpad designer -> Approve leave request tile catalog -> Click on the catalog ->Tile ->Tile config ->Service URL

Regards,

Tejas

prakashsaurav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I think you should take help of backend system developer with knowledge of oData.

From your question I assume that you are unable to scroll and see leave request beyond 110#.

And since number is weird we can safely assume that backend is returning only 110 records .

1. Its should not be the case but Fiori app always put filter in oData call like $top=50 or $top=100
    As the load on HTTP response increases. if this is the case then sap must have provided or should provide way to scroll or retrieve next set.

2. And if above is not the reason then take help of developer to analyze the code on what basis selection of record is being made and what field is causing this. If you can update info for those field one by one or mass update.
    This deviations occurs because of data input from previous tool is being used for approval from different tool.

If any one has not faced exactly similar trouble before then they cannot answer this question straight away. This kind of situations or problems do need analysis. So please analyze together with developer and find the reasons.