Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while reading exchange profile for system <PI SID> and client #

former_member184948
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a an issue with Proxy interface..This is a new production sever and first interface after deployment is throwing error.

Thing is , when message is sent from ECC using sender proxxy, it fails in ECC , in sxmb_moni I see red message saying :Error while reading exchange profile for system <SID> and client 100.

I have chcked all the configurations in ECC and PI , everything looks good.Also specially RFC destination LCRSAPRFC is checked in ECC which fetches exchangeProfile data from PI, that too is running fine.

Not sure whats wrong here now.Any idea how could this be resolved?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

arunneerolil
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dilip,

What is your ECC and PI version ?

Did you test the tcodes - SLDAPICUST and SLDCHECK ?

Also check in your SLD and make sure that the Business Systems are associated with Technical systems for both ECC and PI.

Regards,

Arun

former_member184948
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This issue got resolved.

Although I was getting this error in ECC , the problem was in PI.

IN ECC we are getting this error, because PI had problem with reading data from SLD.

SLDCHECK was failing in PI .I checked in SLDAPICUST and the entry was correct but user used was SLDDSUSER.I remembered having issue with this user in past too ,so I changed the user too PIADMIN which is j2ee_admin copy and sldapicust and sldcheck worked fine.Then In ECC too the issue got resolved.