cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Putaway as follow-up task after inspection document usage decision

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Forum,

After the usage decision putaway task is not getting triggered as follow-up action.

Usage Code Config

Usage decision taken of inspection document

Status after Usage decision

Putaway task is not triggering as follow-up action . Please help me get  it sorted

Cheers

Sam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

the putaway WT is never triggered through that automatically. That you have made the decision and the follow up action is A, just tells that system that no other action shall be done.

The HU is now at a workcenter. You have to finish the HU (the workcenter step), that should trigger the next WT.

Brgds

Juergen

---

Want to learn EWM?

Check for EWM courses @ https://training.sap.com/curriculum/scm_ewm

Get a SAP Learning Hub Subscription: https://training.sap.com/shop/learninghub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Juergen  for your reply .

I have already taken the Usage Decision of the inspection document ( as shown in earlier post).

Can you please help me with the key strokes /navigation to finish the HU (the workcenter step) ?

Cheers

Sam

former_member209023
Participant
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for sharing the screenshot .  I  don't see this icon to complete the work center step.. Please advice .

Cheers

Sam

petrzak
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to have process step assigned to work center in config for "Define Work Center" to see that icon.

Petr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all.  I am able to see the 'complete process step for HU' button now ,after completing the configuration suggested .

I am getting the below message when clicking the complete button.

Can you please suggest the config  node where we need to do this assignment ?

Cheers

Sam

petrzak
Active Participant
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Petr. I have already made that assignment .  Where do you think I might have made mistake?

Regards

Sam

petrzak
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, I really don't see ZB03 assigned to INB1.

I hope you have also ZB03 defined for your warehouse in Process-oriented Storage Control (2nd folder)

Petr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you mean Process-Oriented Storage Control config ?

Regards

Sam

petrzak
Active Participant
0 Kudos

yes, there you should put the WPT and destination parameters for you warehouse task.

I hope it is clear now. Assign ZB03 to INB1 and complete your POSC parameters. It should work then.

Petr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to Work Center Configuration. There you will see the Process step ZB03 Assigned to your Work center.

Change it to correct step.

Regards,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Petr.  I have made following config but still getting the same error message .  Request to please advice

Cheers

Sam

petrzak
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, and have you actually assigned the step ZB03 to the process INB1?

You do this just in the folder below.

I assume the process step ZB03, which you set for your work center is the correct one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Petr. Am able  to complete it .

Cheers

Sam

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm also having this issue. I used layout oriented storage control. I have set up QIS step in the workcenter and assigned also the QIS for the warehouse in the process oriented storage control but I dont use storage process.

After Usage decision, the HU doesnt move from inbound section to outbound section and no putaway task is created.

i hope someone can help.

harshnama
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

Were you able to solve it?