cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC 10.0: End User Logon Page ' Password Required' Error

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an issue with my  End User Logon page, our GRC system is connected to LDAP as the data source system. We have our end users login by using the the netwrok ID and password.

Right now when the end user try's to login using the network ID and Password, the page is giving an error that the password is required. I have double checked all the SICF web services required, all the services are activated and password is maintained correctly.

Can you please let me what I'm missing here?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello,

in data source set authenticated data source as no, then login with just network id, then change to setting for authenticated data source to YES.

Regards,

Prasant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narsimha,

Please check with your SAP Basis and Infra team, they will help you on this issue.

The is Certificate error (the certificate has been expired), Infra and Basis team they will help you.

Regards,

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, would you want users to enter password to accesss EUL. if yes, then End user verification(SPRO->...>Maintain Data Sources Configuration) should be set as YES. Else, set it as NO.

Then , identify what is your Authentication Data Source. you can maintain multiple data sources. The password of the user in the sequence 0. User is first checked against the Data Source maintained in sequence 0. if yes, then password of this source is validated. If user is not present, then data source in sequence 1 is considered.

regards

plaban

former_member235395
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Narsimha,

Check SAP Note 1604946 if is usefull for you.

Regards,