Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Unauthorized error at first attempt in HCI

tahir_z
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm trying to build a sample SOAP-SOAP integration in HCI enviroment. I just used very simple scenerio that calls a weather forecast webservice.

I just selected basic authentication in Sender side.

After deployment, i get endpoint and trying on a browser just a simple test then it requires basic authentication. After i provide it gives following error.

Tail Error logs.

Anyone has faced with the same issue?

Regards,

Tahir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aby_jose
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Tahir,

After deployment, i get endpoint and trying on a browser just a simple test then it requires basic authentication. After i provide it gives following error.

You need to send payload along with the request. Also need to specify the SOAP action. Instead of browser, just try to use 'soap UI' and trigger the scenario. You might have to set the proxy configuration also.

B/w did you try the weather scenario from websevicex.net (I have tried it in HCI )

Best Regards,

Aby

tahir_z
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Aby,

I did trigger with SOAP UI as well. I was having same unauthorized error and thats way tail error log displays that.

The problem solved by giving role called : ESBMessaging.Send

I found it in blog :

Thank you for support.

Regards,

Tahir

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

BobvanR
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Maybe you'll find some usefull tips in my blog(s). In the first blog I'am also calling an weather service, the second one are some issues I ran into when starting with HCI myself.