cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

presence of <unknown> delivery order in ATP Check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We are seeing the presence of an unknown order for one of our products in CO09 for #60

This is leading to wrong calculations of 'Confirmed Qty' of #120, when it should be 120=60 = just 60.

So with the current stock of 90 units, +30 should be shown as available ATP Qty.

However it's showing 90-120 = -30 as available ATP Qty.

Normally we used to resolve this by running /SAPAPO/AC06, which unfortunately is not working now (its not giving any error when we run it in production systems)

I also did CCR for Sales Orders, Stocks but no inconsistencies were found. There are no stuck queues either. Also ran OM17.

Pls advise how could we solve this & get rid of this order?

Thanks.

Regards

Sooraj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Sooraj,

Start by trying report SDRQCR21 in ECC, and then /SAPAPO/SDRQCR21 in APO.

Bet Regards,

DB49

Private_Member_738444
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi DB,

After running SDRQCR21 in ECC with the following parameters, it gave zero inconsistencies:

Next I also ran this in APO:

I also ran the consistency checks again /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_CONS_CHECK + OM17 but to no avail.

The <unknown order> GUID is visible in gt_io, but when I try to delete it by /SAPAPO/OM_DELETE_INCON_ORDERS it doesn't works!

Please share your thoughts.

This inconsistent order is holding up confirmed stock/inventory & causing wrong ATP-confirmation!

Thanks

Sooraj

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sooraj,

I think your problem is linked to TQA that wasn't deleted properly. Can you go to /SAPAPO/AC06 and delete the TQAs for the material - location combination and try again ?

You will see the unknown Guids only when you have an inconsistent TQA. In case if your program is unable to delete the TQA, please try running the report /SAPAPO/OM_CHK_REBUILD_TQA_ADM and run the TQA deletion program again.

In case if the above doesn't work, please raise a SAP Incident ticket and have them look at your problem.

Hope this helps.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Babu Killari!!!

It worked!

I could delete it this time from AC06 screen itself.

Thanks all

Rgds

Sooraj

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sooraj,

I am glad it worked. Close the thread if you got the relevant solution.

How to close a discussion and why

Thanks & Best Regards,

Babu Kilari

Answers (0)