cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while deploying JDI (SAPDEVINF19_0-20000267.sca SP 19) file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When i am trying to deploy the SAPDEVINF19_0-20000267.sca file i am getting the follwoing error... This is SP 19

Starting Deployment of tc/SL/CMS/PCS

Aborted: development component 'tc/SL/CMS/PCS'/'sap.com'/'MAIN_APPL63VA_C'/'956433':

Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application sap.com/tcSLCMSPCS.. Reason: Exception during generation of components of application sap.com/tcSLCMSPCS in container EJBContainer.; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: Exception during generation of components of application sap.com/tcSLCMS~PCS in container EJBContainer.

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment of tc/SL/CMS/PCS finished with Error (Duration 42312 ms)

Best Regards

Ravi Shankar B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The component you are deploying is CMS. You do one thing you deploy the offline component CBS first.

Then go for the online deployment CMS and DTR.

This will help.

reward with points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the following order i have deployed the files

SAPBUILDT19_0-20000950.sca (build tool)

SAPDEVINFF19_0-20000268.sca (offline)

SAPDEVINF19_0-20000267.sca (online)

is it wrong? can u please give me the solution...?

Best Regards

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hope the SP Level of JDI is not greater than that of WAS.

Cheers,

-Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How can get the same fiel with SP14 .... can u tell me from where i can download.. Means i need path of service market place. I have searched in market place but i am unable to find...

Best Regards

Sri

Former Member