cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

po creator shouldnt release the po

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tested in work flow of release proceedure, but still allowing to approve.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Discuss with Basis Consultant and restrict the user by not giving authorization for ME29N and ME28 for available release codes.

PO creator should have authorization for t.code: ME21N ( also ME22N- if business permits)

But PO releaser should have authorization for t.codes:ME29N , ME28 and ME22N

Regards,

Biju K

bestepolat
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should not give the authorization profile SAP_ALL.

Firstly, you should create a role which contain the release transactions such as ME54N, ME55, ME29N, ME28. Secondly, you should create a new role which contain the creation transactions such as ME21N, ME51N. (Roles are created by PFCG transaction.)

These two roles should not be given to same person. Generally, they should be different people.

Sincerely,

Beste

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Restrict authorization for all release group / release codes for this user .

jagdeepsingh83
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Work with security consultant .. do not give him rights for ME29N and ME28. He will not able to release.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir, any configuration settings possible? as per searching in google, tried in work flow and against release code i have put 9 , still allowing to release the po.

jagdeepsingh83
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sravan

Try to understand everything is not managed via configuration. You have to remove the authorizations for ME29N and ME28 for release codes.

M_EINK_FRG Release Code and Group (Purchasing)

FRGCO      Release code

Tell your Security or basis guy to remove above mentions objects rights. He will do analysis on roles assigned and correct the roles.

Roles are kind of master data to control what users can perform in the system. I am wondering who give you idea to use workflow in first place to control the rights.