SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to send data from promotion to POS

manthana_c
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi:

After I create promotion already.  how to send promotion data to POS pls

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can send the changes with WPMU or send the full data with WPMA. I dont know which system you are using for POS system but for my case after ıdoc creation we are using an idoc transfer program in SAP which is modified by us and we are updating stock card with this code.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

former_member335292
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mandy,

You may have to follow the POS outbound process. If you have all the prerequisites already configured such as POS outbound profile settings,partner profiles etc you may use WPMA to push through promotions/bonus buys etc.

However you should have sent the master data such as article/assortment list etc.

You can go to WPOS tcode and explore for yourself and for the config go to IMG->Sales and Distribution->POS interface->Outbound

Also you may go to the below link for more details.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/4c/420abb470a11d1894a0000e8323352/content.htm?frameset=/...

Hope it helps

Best Regards,

Aram.

0 Kudos

Is there any where in promotion to see if this promotion or bonus buy successful transfer to POS pls.

0 Kudos

I think you can use WPER pos outbound monitor to check for success/failure of outbound message.

0 Kudos

any flag in promotion > change  ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can send the changes with WPMU or send the full data with WPMA. I dont know which system you are using for POS system but for my case after ıdoc creation we are using an idoc transfer program in SAP which is modified by us and we are updating stock card with this code.