cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocked Stock (MMBE VS MB52 VS MARD-SPEME)

former_member196331
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I Need a small Clarification.

I am running the MB52  Report . I would like to get the blocked stock for the particular material.

I am searching for the table where this values is picking.

But luckily through the forum i had found that  MARD-SPEME filed is matching the values of the  MMBE AND MB52.

My Question is, in MARD There is one field Created on.

(please have a look on below attached image.)

1) What is the Date. At what time, it will be captured.

This date is not matching any date in MMBE movement type

After execute the mmbe , i just clicked the Movement types of the blocked amount.

But there is no matching date.

2)Can i take the blocked stock from mard.. (May i know is there any case both the values will be differ MB52  vs MARD )

In my production system nearly 42  items are having the blocked stock i checked  MB52  Vs MARD. Both are matching.

But my questions . Is always both the values are matching or differ.

Can any body tell me the answers for the above questions.

I need your valuable suggestions please.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MARD is the storage location view of the material master, so the date of creation is the date when the material master was extended with this storage location. This has nothing to do with a time when you moved stock into this location.

MARD is insufficient to compare with MB52. it might be good for a certain value in MB52, but depending on the complexity of your business MARD has only a part of the stocks, look into this wiki to learn about the various stock tables in SAP: Stock Tables and Stock Types - ERP SCM - SCN Wiki

former_member196331
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks u Sir, Point Noted.

I will Check it and I Will Update to u.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This date is the creation date of the line item in MARD table. It means if you will extend this material to a new storage location as on today, system will update today's date into this field. You can see this field value is different per each line item, it indicates that line item was created on that particular date.

Blocked stock is two types, 1. non valuated blocked stock (comes from 103 movement type), 2. valuated blocked stock (comes from movement type 107). You can get the value for option 2, but you can't get any value for option 1. Generally, MARD doesn't have the value details, value related table is MBEW.