cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mopz taking incorrect component in stack file

former_member286941
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Frnds, We need to update NW Portal 7.31 SP11 to SP 16. Our portal has few ERP6 EHP5 components as add on. and EPR6 add on for XSS. LMDB, SLD looks ok. While generating the stack file, the Mopz is picking ERP6 EHP5 update to SP level from SP 4 to SP14, and along with this its taking NW portal 7.31 SP16. But this is giving error in SUM during confituration phase for ERP6, saying that you have changed the component verson after generating the stack file. I have an assumption that, the stack file should be generated with EHP1 NW 7.3 SP16 and addon of ERP, instead. Kindly share your suggestions helping in resolving this issue. Pls let me know if any other information required. Regards Munish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member286941
Participant
0 Kudos

Followed note in this case to proceed further. Reset the SUM and started. 1595918 - Validation fails due to mismatch at software features

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Munish,

Check the components in your SMSY/LMDB. they should reflect actual components and versions, if they are not, then do a synchronization from SLD.

regards,

Sumanth Babu

former_member286941
Participant
0 Kudos

They are correct. Each component is checked and Corrected. ERP6 product instances are now only ERP Core and SAP XSS. Landscape verification is also set. Tried to delete the Product version from LMDB with NW 731 product instances only, then it fails the Landscape verification. SLD has been synchronized. Regards Munish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Send me the Product system screenshot.

regards,

Sumanth Babu

former_member286941
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sumanth, This is portal SP update. Portal SID is the single product system. No other product system associated with this. Regards Munish

former_member286941
Participant
0 Kudos
former_member286941
Participant
0 Kudos

The below screenshots can give more clarity to LMDB setup

and below screen can give clarity to Mopz selection

On top, my earlier message, I have already given screenshot of SUM error.

tnx

Munish

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried updating the system info in LMDB by auto sync ?

Regards,

former_member286941
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes.

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe, you are updating your ECC system as well.

Can you share the error log once ?

Also, I would like to know the specific error that you are getting while running SUM.

Regards,

former_member286941
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Divyanshu, Tnx for your repl. ERP system is not being updated, its NW only. ECC is already on ERP6 EHP7. its using some old components of EHP5 ERP6. Regards Munish

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are only updating the SPs of NW component and the dependencies of other apps and components are not affected then you can selection NW as product for generating the stack file.

However, I would still investigate and check every dependency, before doing and software update.

Regards,