Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Analyze KPI Details error

benlim
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Need some help on KPI errors. I try to click analyze KPI details button but was getting error 'Apps cannot open' and inspect element get this error. The same error if I click Analyze DPO. Anyone get this error before?

*There are no error log recorded in transaction gateway log, backend log and no abap dump as well in ST22.

Regards,

-Ben-

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

benlim
Contributor
0 Kudos

BUMP. Need help from expert

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ben,

I remember that "Cannot read property 'length' of undefined" error was in old SAPUI5 library.

Please double check the SAPUI5 library version.

SAP Fiori - UI Add-on SP13 notes list, SAPUI5 library 1.28.13

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

benlim
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Masa,

My SAP_UI component is only at SP12. Is it necessary to apply update to the latest version? One more thing is what does 'Analyze KPI Details' means? I can't find an app which has KPI. As for my understanding, when click analyze DPO, it will navigate and use 'Days Payable Outstanding' app but for 'Analyze KPI Details' is using what app?

Regards,

-Ben-

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ben,

I just remember the error in other app.

Regards,

benlim
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

My UI5 library has updated to the latest version but still get the same error.

benlim
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

After update to the latest UI5 library, it does solve the 'length' undefined error but now the can't open app issues still hv't solve. the developer tools shows new errors.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ben,

Please share the intent (semantic object + method).

You can find some info in the network tab.

Regards,

benlim
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

I think I have temporary solved the issues as I try remove all the Hana role, clear the UI cache and add back relevant hana role, the drill down navigation is missing. This would be good as there will no error prompt out although click the dash button.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Yen Shen Were you able to resolve your problem? We are also facing a similar issue, that is when we are clicking on the Analyze KPI Details option it is throwing an Error "Could not open app. Try again later.". If you were able to resolve this, may you please suggest what changes did you make. Thanks in advance Gunjan Ajmani

benlim
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gunjan,

You may refer my last reply on 18th Aug. Actually I perform the steps I mentioned, the option 'Analyze KPI Details' is replace with a dash. An actual solution I still not yet figure out.

Regards,

-Ben-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ben

How Did you replace the "Analyze KPI Details " with a dash?

Thanks and Regards

Gunjan Ajmani

benlim
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gunjan,

I also not sure about the real solution. I simply try remove all the Hana role, clear the UI cache and add back relevant hana role, the drill down navigation is missing.

Hope this may help.

Regards,

-Ben-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ben

Found this note which may resolve the issue. This also talks about the similar resolution which you had suggested. please refer note 2211886.

Thanks and Regards

Gunjan Ajmani

benlim
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Gunjan for the correct note findings.

0 Kudos

Hello Yen,

are you found the solution for KPI DETAILS? i have the same problem ( DASH IN KPI DETAILS).

Thks

benlim
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Matheus,

I still not yet solve the dash option issues as my user do not complain about it.

However if there is any solution, could u share with me?

Thanks.

Regards,

-Ben-

0 Kudos

@Yen

jajaja That´s Right

Yes!! if i find any solution better that " -"  i share here

Thanks

Answers (0)