cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Personas 3.0 Tab Merging Issue

RohitAggarwal
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am new to Personas and developing a prototype. I am trying to merge required fields from 2 Tabs in one for the transaction code IE01 and getting error. I know there are issues while merging the tabs with required fields. Please let me know how to proceed.

Thank you,

Rohit Aggarwal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

A good tutorial on tab merging can be found in OpenSAP Personas course Week 2 Unit 4.

--

Regards

Saurabha J

RohitAggarwal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Good Morning Saurabha,

I have gone through that but it talks about tab merging that does not have required fields. In my case tabs has required fields in them.

Thanks,

Rohit

Sylvia_Barnard
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Rohit,

Did you have a look at our Personas knowledge base article: http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/Img/TabMerging+and+blocking+input+validation

There it is very well explained how to deal with required fields.

Best regards,

Sylvia

sivaganesh_krishnan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Please give a brief info of the error you are getting , so that we can give you the right solution.

Regards,

Sivaganesh

RohitAggarwal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Please see below. Appreciate your help.

Trying to merge MaintPlant required field on the Location tab of IE01 to the General Tab. In the GUI when we enter the  Object Type in General field it gives the warning message on the bottom of the screen so not sure if that is causing the issue . Let me know if you need any more details.

Thanks,

Rohit