cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User exit for SAP Notification Tasks - IW21/IW22?

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I wanted to know which user exit should I use for my below requirement.

Whenever the Task's in notification set to complete, I should raise a pop-up a text editor (sub-screen maybe?) and on clicking enter save the message to the Long-text in the corresponding task. I would like to know which user exit I'm suppose to use this. Apologize if this question been asked many times, I did my search ,but couldn't able to find anything, hence posted the question.

Appreciate your help!

- Justin.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Justin,

Please try to check below user exits

ICSV0002 Automatic task determination for service notifications

QQMA0011 QM/PM/SM: User Subscreen for Additional Data on Task

Regards

Vivek Patil

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you all. I have completed this development. Used the following exits and BADI, creating popup screen, etc.. to carry out the requirement.

IWOC0002 (Exit)

NOTIF_EVENT_SAVE (BADI)

Thank you,

Justin.    

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Justin,

Its not normal to give yourself the "correct answer".

In this case it appears that KJogeswaraRao provided you with the information that you required, and therefore should have been marked as the correct answer. Points are then awarded accordingly..

PeteA

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Helo Pete,

Thank you for your comment. I have been in SDN since 2005 and I know the pointing systems . Please take a look at all my posts. I always appreciate everyone's help. By marking myself as correct answer, it's not going to give me any points, I hope you know that. The only reason I did that is, you all helped me, and I don't know whom to give the correct answer and I should be biased by not making others feel bad who  have responded to this thread, and at the same time I wanted to close the ticket as well. Hence I put myself as correct answer, if you think that is wrong, I sincerely apologize for that.

Just assigning points and say thanks won't be sufficient to express my way of thanking for all the help you guys are doing.

Thank you,

Justin.

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Justin,

That's weird - KJogeswaraRao answer has disappeared...

I know that sometimes the originator of the post finds an answer them-self, and therefore they do have the correct answer (provided they post the answer that is..).

Personally speaking - I don't care about the points

PeteA

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for your understanding Pete. Much appreciated!! .. Have  a good weekend!

Cheers,

Justin

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Justin,

Why not perform this check when saving the notification (user-exit QQMA0014)?

PeteA