cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple initialization with difference selections

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have few scenarios related to multiple initilization for logistics with different selections

1)  I have created init delta with selection in Vendor A,B,C. After some months, i have been asked to have selection on Vendor D as well.

a)     Do i need to delete old init and recreate new one with selection on A,B,C,D..

b)    Or should i create a new init with just selection on Vendor D.Delta will pickup A,B,C,D.

Is there any other way?

2)  I have created init delta with selection in Vendor A,B,C. After some months, i have been asked to have selection on Vendor A and B only.

a)     Do i need to delete old init and recreate new one with selection on A,B,

Is there any other way?

3) I have created init delta with selection in Vendor A,B,C. After some months, i have been asked to have selection on Vendor A and B only and Plant P1.

a)     Do i need to delete old init and recreate new one with selection on A,B and Plant P1

Is there any other way?

What if i donot delete the existing init have selections on Vendor A,B,C and simply try to create  a new init with selections on Vendor A,B and Plan P1. Will this overlapping selections be allowed?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1, b). You can create new info pack, do the init with new selection(Vendor D).

2, Just you can continue with existing init(Vendor A,B,C). While reporting user may exclude Vendor C data.

Other wise, you can do the new init with Vendor A and B. But need to delete the old init other wise you can't create new init with vendor A,B.

3. Delete the old init, again do the init with vendor  A and B with plant P1.

if you won't delete old inits, system won't allow you to create new init with same selections.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Thanks. It makes sense

I will keep this thread open till tomorrow unless someone has different opinion.

Answers (0)