Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Source Inspection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

Greeting.

I wanna to know something in Source Inspection I want to do Cycle with two option the truck come I'll go to do visual inspection if stock Good the system create a new lot after posting in storage location to do Quality testing, If reject the visual inspection block the stock and does not receipt the stock and give me wrong message.

the System Handle when I Reject to not allow the GR, but not allow when I accept create a new lot.

can I handle this option without Abaper team.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think I would first try doing this with a single lot.  Create your secondary testing as all conditional characteristics dependent on the first characteristic, (the visual inspection).

If the visual fails, have a UD code RET for return to vendor and have the stock auto posted to the return to vendor stock line.

If the visual test passes, the remaing characteristics now become required.

No coding required for this, standard SAP.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Craig,

Let me clearing the cycle I want to implement 2 cycles with types 0101,01.

0101 determine the source inspection because the trunk come to storage without Posting the quality man going to trunk and see it if him say OK the trunk going through the Storage and put all Stock when the Stock keeper Press Posting I want the inspection lot from 01 generate automatic lot.

But the system handles this if the source inspection is ok no inspection lot generate automatic because you accept the Source inspection.

Hope now I clarify all thing about this is scenario.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can perhaps evaluate the possibility of carrying out goods receipt in two steps with the use of movement types 103 & 105. Check the thread below for a bit more explanation about such process. Discuss this option with your MM/QM consultant.

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The required setting is in QM control key config

Spro>QM>QM in Logistic>QM in Procurement>Define control keys

Check the control key assigned in the material master QM View

For that key check the settiings in GR/Source inspection Control

Select Source Inspection has no control

Thanks

Diwakar