cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Correction Wagetype

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can I create a correction wagetype to be entered in to Infotype 14 and 15 which can be used to deduct or pay an amount?

Thanks

Mike

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make a copy of an existing WT of 15. I think this should be a one time payment or deduction so keep it in WT 15. Use PU30 or OH11

Meanwhile, you should create two WTs. One for payment and the next one for deduction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My question is how do I make a deduction wagetype?

What wagetype characteristics do I need to maintain?

Thanks

Mike

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First thing Copy a wage type with transaction code PU30 or OH11.

Before copying we should decide that whether it is a deduction wage type or payment wage type.

If it is a deduction wage type we can copy it from deduction model wage type so that all attributes we get from source wage type.

We are not sure(there are very less chances) that either it can be used as a deduction wage type or payment wage type in such copy it from a earning model wage type since we can use it in both the ways while maintaining it in the master data,if you wanted to pay the component then create with out "-" indicator at master data level mean while take the help of "-" negative indicator it recovers the amount from gross salary.

Further more it all completely depends on the business process accordingly we will have to configure the system.

Go to table T511 , V_512W_D you will get lot of information.

Regards

Venkatesh

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can copy from any model deduction wage type while using tcode OH11 in wage type group for IT14 or IT15.

After that you can further check that wage type is deduction characteristics or not by the check with CC10 through table V_512W_D and t511.

Regards,Sankarsan