cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SO not confirming

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

for a particular item when i do an availability check its not confirming, the APO screen does not show any values.

But in APO Simulation there is no issues.

in MD04 when i see the stock is showing less, but when go in to the stock overview it has lot of batch stock. Stock is correct in APO.

but only when i reveiw the initial screen of MD04 dont see the required qty

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sam,

MD04 is irrelevant.  MD04 displays planning information, which is not the same as Availability information.

Use CO09 to check for availability problems.  Or, in the ATP screen you displayed above, just click the "glasses ATP" button, to get the details for the ATP check for this particular sales order.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DB49,

in CO09 - no confirmations for sales orders.

in the "Galsses ATP" also the same.

but in AC04, all the SOs are getting confirmed

Stocks are in different batches and not MRP Relevant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sam,

in CO09 - no confirmations for sales orders.

I think we already knew that the sales orders were not confirmed.  This is not what I would be interested in seeing.

Stocks are in different batches and not MRP Relevant.

???? different when comparing which screens?  Stock overview is also not relevant for availability....

FYI it is possible to configure selected stocks to have different relevancies for planning than they have for availability.

Can you post a screenshot of the "Glasses ATP" from the ECC side taken during an ECC availability check.  This will tell us the next place to look.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DB49,

please find enclosed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sam,

Your limited display shows that there should be 829 widgets available at the plant level for confirmation.  Since your original screenshot showed the unconfirmed schedule line is 75 widgets, we can now assume that the problem is not with the product check at the plant level.

Please display the glasses ATP at the storage location level and the batch level (you can see these by scrolling down).

Best Regards,

DB49

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam

Run  CCR for stocks and check once

which planning engine your using in APO?

Thanks & Regards

Virender