cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create SC using >BBPSC03 in SAP GUI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does anyone know how to make a describe requirements using the SAP GUI. I can easily enter the description, quantity, price and so on, but I am not able to apply a vendor in source of supply. I can search for vendors an select them, but they are not assigned to the SC.

I keep on getting the warning: <i>SC without a vendor needs to be completed be a purchaser.</i>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Vendor is added to the Porg and local Porg.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suppose the user I use have the right authorization. I am able to create the shopping cart, using the web GUI.

But I am a bit confused with the interface in the SAP GUI.

Am not really sure, which buttons I need to click to add a vendor in source of supply.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

That's certainly because the vendor is not defined for the purchasing organization specified in your SC.

Please define the Porg data in the vendor data tab (TA BBPMAININT)

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes it's possible. We have done the same several times.

Which user you are logging in ? Is the user is having SRM Employee / Buyer role ?

Ensure that you have the correct authorizations and profiles attached to the user

Send me the details on my email / or paste the details here, incase you face any issues.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found out what the problem was.

I need to select Create or Change (C or E) in the text field next to the Source of supply button.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As i told you earlier, you can hold a Shopping cart in SRM Web page and then using BBPSC04 transaction, login with the buyer role, in order to attach any Soyurce of supply to the particular Shopping cart line item in SRM GUI mode.

I hope your problem is solved now.

If yes, please close the thread and mark it as answered.

Otherwise, do let me know, incase you still face any issues.

Regards

- Atul