cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deploying with Developer Studio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear forumpeople,

I'm trying to deploy a ear. file with de SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio.

The connection with the SDM Server works fine, but with the ear. file the following error occurs:

Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Only Administrators have the right to perform this operation.

I already read about assigning the Administrators role to the 'admin' user, so I tried the 'User Management' option, found at the J2EE Engine Start page.

Strange enough, the role 'Administrator' is assigned to 'admin'.

Please help me on my way.

Greetings,

Adri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

suresh_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Adri,

Go to: User Administration --> Groups and search for Administrators.

Then add user with ID admin in this group.

Regards, Suresh KB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Seems to work, thanks a milion!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i am also getting same problem

I created a new user with the name admin and i assigned the role as admistrator

But when i want to add the user to the group

it it showing following exception

Portal Runtime Error

An exception occurred while processing a request for :

iView : pcd:portal_content/administrator/super_admin/super_admin_role/com.sap.portal.user_administration/com.sap.portal.user_admin_ws/com.sap.portal.user_management/com.sap.portal.userSearch/com.sap.portal.userSearch

Component Name : com.sap.portal.usermanagement.admin.UserSearch

Error occurs during the rendering of jsp component.

Exception id: 01:29_13/06/07_0026_5683050

See the details for the exception ID in the log file

This is the log file information

com.sapportals.portal.prt.component.PortalComponentException: Error in service call of Resource

Component : pcd:portal_content/administrator/super_admin/super_admin_role/com.sap.portal.user_administration/com.sap.portal.user_admin_ws/com.sap.portal.user_management/com.sap.portal.userSearch/com.sap.portal.userSearch

Component class : com.sapportals.portal.prt.component.usermanagement.admin.UserAdminComponent

User : Administrator

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.core.PortalRequestManager.handlePortalComponentException(PortalRequestManager.java:969)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.core.PortalRequestManager.dispatchRequest(PortalRequestManager.java:444)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.core.PortalRequestManager.dispatchRequest(PortalRequestManager.java:527)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.core.async.AsyncPortalComponentResponse.include(AsyncPortalComponentResponse.java:682)

at com.sap.security.core.admin.ComponentAccessToLogic.gotoPage(ComponentAccessToLogic.java:128)

at com.sap.security.core.admin.UserAdminLogic.viewRolesOrGroups(UserAdminLogic.java:5049)

at com.sap.security.core.admin.UserAdminLogic.executeRequest(UserAdminLogic.java:601)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.component.usermanagement.admin.UserAdminComponent.doContent(UserAdminComponent.java:71)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.component.AbstractPortalComponent.serviceDeprecated(AbstractPortalComponent.java:209)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.component.AbstractPortalComponent.service(AbstractPortalComponent.java:114)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.core.PortalRequestManager.callPortalComponent(PortalRequestManager.java:328)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.core.PortalRequestManager.dispatchRequest(PortalRequestManager.java:136)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.core.async.AsyncIncludeRunnable$1$DoDispatchRequest.run(AsyncIncludeRunnable.java:377)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.core.async.AsyncIncludeRunnable.run(AsyncIncludeRunnable.java:390)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.core.async.ThreadContextRunnable.run(ThreadContextRunnable.java:164)

at EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.PooledExecutor$Worker.run(PooledExecutor.java:729)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

Caused by: com.sapportals.portal.prt.component.PortalComponentException: Error occurs during the compilation of java generated from the jsp

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.core.broker.JSPComponentItem.getComponentInstance(JSPComponentItem.java:109)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.core.broker.PortalComponentItemFacade.service(PortalComponentItemFacade.java:355)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.core.broker.PortalComponentItem.service(PortalComponentItem.java:934)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.core.PortalRequestManager.dispatchRequest(PortalRequestManager.java:435)

... 16 more

Caused by: com.sapportals.portal.prt.servlets_jsp.server.compiler.CompilingException: Error occurs during the rendering of jsp component

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.servlets_jsp.server.jsp.JSPParser.parse(JSPParser.java:2189)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.servlets_jsp.server.jsp.JSPCompiler.compile(JSPCompiler.java:81)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.servlets_jsp.server.jsp.JSPCompiler.run(JSPCompiler.java:140)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.core.broker.JSPComponentItem.compileJSP(JSPComponentItem.java:284)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.core.broker.JSPComponentItem.getComponentInstance(JSPComponentItem.java:134)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.core.broker.PortalComponentItemFacade.service(PortalComponentItemFacade.java:355)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.core.broker.PortalComponentItem.service(PortalComponentItem.java:934)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.core.PortalRequestManager.dispatchRequest(PortalRequestManager.java:435)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.core.PortalRequestManager.dispatchRequest(PortalRequestManager.java:527)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.core.async.AsyncPortalComponentResponse.include(AsyncPortalComponentResponse.java:682)

at com.sap.security.core.admin.ComponentAccessToLogic.gotoPage(ComponentAccessToLogic.java:128)

at com.sap.security.core.admin.UserAdminLogic.viewRolesOrGroups(UserAdminLogic.java:5049)

at com.sap.security.core.admin.UserAdminLogic.executeRequest(UserAdminLogic.java:603)

... 11 more

Please help me to solve this

Thanks and Regards

Madhuri

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi madhuri,

I too got the same error. How do I get the log file.

Thanks,

Jagadeesh.