Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BEx Analyzer not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an issue in BEx Analyzer.

When i click on open folder option, it is not giving me option for opening query or for opening Workbook.

I have SAP GUI 730 with patch level 4 with Bex Analyzer SP 3 installed.

Please suggest.

Best Regards,

HaiFeng Chen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As a first check i would suggest you to run the same query in RSRT tcode to ensure you have proper authorization to open Bex queries.

Regards,

umashankar_poojar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please share the error screenshot?  just like the one below (it is the sample).

As a workaround, try opening \SAP\Business Explorer\BI\BExAnalyzer.xla and try opening the query OR workbook. see if it works.

Thanks,

Umashankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  ,

when I click on open menu, it has nothing happen.  Thanks for your help.

HaiFeng

umashankar_poojar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi HaiFeng,

You need to check your Microsoft Excel version compatibility with your SAP GUI version and patch level. Also try re-install of BEx analyzer.

Have you tried opening BExAnalyzer.xla ? does it launch in excel? see if all macros enabled.

Have you tried launching analyzer via T-code RRMX? what do you get when you use?

Thanks,

Umashankar

0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try removing the Bex addin and adding it back again(Through Excel options)?

This is just a installation problem. Did you happen to Install MS office/Excel and then this problem started?

Try re-installing office. If it does not solve the problem, you would have to re-install SAP GUI and then Office.

Regards

Meenakshi