Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD entries for ABAP shows up as ABAP & JAVA

former_member204618
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

For some reason when data is pushed to the SLD from our ERP 6 EHP2 system it keeps ending up as both ABAP & JAVA systems.

I've read several notes about setting the hostname correctly etc. and I did discover (we inherited this system!) that for some strange reason within the DEFAULT profile j2ee/dbname, j2ee/dbtype & j2ee/dbhost parameters were set.  So I have since removed these, but it hasn't helped.

I've also removed all entries for this system out of SMSY & the SLD but that still doesn't help.

Anyone know how I can stop this from happening?

Thanks

Craig

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member204618
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav,

Yes I have read those notes, and applied the various settings already.

SAPDBHOST, SAPLOCALHOST & rdisp/mshost are all set to the same hostname.

There was no data supplier set in the SLD for SolMan.  However when I checked another SLD we have on XI it had a data supplier configured for SolMan.  I have therefore removed that to see how that pans out.

Thanks

Craig

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Craig

Yes and remove the unwanted system settings in XI system first, do not remove that as data supplier only remove the unwanted details in XI system first.

Hence clean the data from  XI SLD->SOLMAN SLD-> SMSY and then sync with LMDB once it is done.

Also check the  data sources for XI SLD whether they are clean or not. Check in the marketplace for your organization whether any unwanted details are there and hence perform a cleanup there also in the systems maintained in service marketplace.

This should resolve your issue.

Regards

Rishav

former_member204618
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav,

Turns out the problem was not with XI sending to SolMan, since the entries for JAVA reappeared after I had already removed the data supplier from XI.

So I then decided that the user creating these entries must be coming from somewhere.  I then checked sldapicust on the ERP system and sure enough the user creating the JAVA entries was entered in there.  I removed the password for that entry and no more JAVA entries being created in the SLD.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers

Craig

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Craig

For ABAP data push, go to ERP 6 EHP2 system, RZ70 remove the url and settings there and activate.

For Java system, you need to go to adminstration for the managed system and there go to destinatoins there will be destination named as SLD*, remove the settings from there and activate.

Thanks

Rishav

former_member204618
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rishaw,

You've lost me here.

I don't have a JAVA system for ERP only the SLD attached to SolMan.

Without specifying the host and service for the SLD in RZ70 for ERP it can't send any details to the SLD.

Please clarify what you mean?

Thanks

Craig