Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different sales text id in material masterdata

frank_schwerin2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi together,

I'm looking for a solution, to create more than one sales text in material masterdata.

In the moment it seems, that there is only the possiblity to one sales text (internal text id 0001).

I've the request, to create different sales texts depending from sales organisation / distribution channel.

These different sales text must be replicated via middleware to SAP CRM system.

In SAP CRM customizing it is possible to maintain different text id / text scheme.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bestepolat
Participant
0 Kudos

Do you have the correct answer?

We can create different sales text for sales dis./distr. chn.

For Example:

are you talking about this?

Sincerely,

Beste

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

even the sales text has the same text ID you can have different sales texts per sales organisation / distribution channel. Just try it.

frank_schwerin2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jürgen,

thanks for your fast answer.

But I don't understand, who I can create a sales text in material masterdate with an different text id. There is no possibility to enter a text id -

please see attachment.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What you said so far was that you want a different sales text for a different sales org / distribution channel:

So you just do a MM01 enter your other sales org and distribution channel and go to the sales text view and you will see that the box is empty.

Different sales texts (and hence different text ids)  for the same sales org / distribution channel is not possible in standard

frank_schwerin2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jürgen,

manny thanks.

BR

Frank