cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Journey Insight issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear yMarketing experts,

Whenever I try to open the Customer Journey Insight, the page times out and cannot display the content.

Here is the error message: Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Digging a little deeper, I found what seems to be the reason for the problem: File sap/cuan_ai_ra_wsi/index.html NOT found!

How come that the standard BSP Page does not have the index.html file in order to show the content properly?

Any hints or tips on how to solve this are much appreciated.

Best regards,

Goran 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183196
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Goran,

In which system you are testing this?  Is it a demo trial available here: SAP hybris Marketing | Customer Service | Lines of Business | SAP App Center?  It is working there and you can try it out quickly.  You may need to change the date range to see some data in customer journey. 

OR do you have your own system?  In this case,  I suspect some service configuration in SICF is missing. 

Thanks

-Bharath

RaduDavidescu
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

can't know for sure without knowing system details, but if you want to check the related SICF service, you can follow below instructions:

1. run transaction SICF
  2. select Service Name: CUAN_CUSTOMER_J
  3. you should see this screen. if the 2 nodes labeled cuan_cust_j are grayed out, just right click and select "Activate Service"
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Radu,

all necessary ICF Services are started.
Transaction CUAN_TC_CHECK looks good and no major issues regarding this issue.

I am working on a company internal yMarketing System hosted via Amazon Web Services and SAP CAL (Cloud Appliance Library).

Any other tips?

Best regards,
Goran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

all necessary ICF Services are started.
Transaction CUAN_TC_CHECK looks good and no major issues regarding this issue.

I am working on a company internal yMarketing System hosted via Amazon Web Services and SAP CAL (Cloud Appliance Library) - so no demo system from SAP.

The problem is, I cannot even display the Customer Journey Insight (see screenshot above), therefore I cannot change the date ranges.

Any other tips?

Best regards,
Goran

former_member183196
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Goran,

What is the solution name in CAL that you used to deploy your instance?  

Thanks

-Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bharath,

here you go:

what exactly do you need this information for?

Best regards,

Goran