SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport release error for FICA configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

We are facing issues in releasing the FICA transports related to posting area configuration. It lets me release the task, however when I release the transport it gives me an error with code-8.

Attached error message is an example for posting area R410, however we are getting similar errors for all the posting area related transports. If we try to delete the tasks with the * entries listed in the errors, we are able to release, but we are missing the relevant config in Q when import is done.

Has anyone faced this error before. Please let me know the possible solution.

Regards,

Santosh.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Private_Member_7726
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please ask the Basis to check if this note may be applicable: 2201635 - Error during export: invalid generic selection (or expand the transport log until you find R3trans version).

cheers

Jānis

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Private_Member_7726
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please ask the Basis to check if this note may be applicable: 2201635 - Error during export: invalid generic selection (or expand the transport log until you find R3trans version).

cheers

Jānis

0 Kudos

Hi, it

Janis, thanks for your response. Note was not released in English version earlier, however they released it after our request.

Regards,

Santosh