Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

errors in BAPI Wrapper Interface Check for SyncBOs MAM30_018 and MAM30_031

florianbus
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if I run the BAPI Wrapper Interface Check for the SyncBOs MAM30_018 and MAM30_031 I receive the following errors. Maybe you know which notes to implement or what else to do to get these SyncBOs working. I'm using xMAM 3.0 SR3 PL2 and also the SyncBOs of this release.

MAM30_018:

SyncBO ID..FM Type..BAPI Wrapper............PT..Name of Parameter.......Field Name.....Message text
MAM30_018..I01......MAM30_ML_018_GETDETAIL..T...IT_CHAR.................CHAR_UNIT......Inconsistent field found:LOWERCASE: X <=>

MAM30_031:

SyncBO ID..FM Type..BAPI Wrapper............PT..Name of Parameter.......Field Name.....Message text
MAM30_031..I01......MAM30_ML_031_GETDETAIL..T...Y1_ML_X2_EQUI_CLASSVAL..CHARACT_DESCR..Inconsistent field found:OFFSET_NO: 000032 <=> 000062

Regards,

Florian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

The errors which are shown is the inconsistencies existing in the SyncBO definition when compared to backend BAPI wrappers. Comparison is done for the fields. This generally happens when the wrappers have undergone change after SyncBOs were created in the middleware also when the Backend has been changed to different version and .

In such cases you can adjust by selecting the messages and generate the SyncBO.

Looking at the errors....first one depends on the ERP version and the second one is more to do with one of the structures of the wrappers which has undergone changes by adding fields or change of field location.

Thanks...

Preetham S

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

florianbus
Contributor
0 Kudos

Patched the system to SAPKH60008 and implemented most of the notes inside the composite note. Problem solved so far.

florianbus
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the first I'll do now, is updating SAP_APPL to SAPKH60008 and then applying the missing notes on the backend.

As we are using Netweaver 04, which of the delivered SyncBOs of xMAM 3.0 SR3 PL02 do I have to use (there's a folder 2004 and 2005 which are containg the SyncBOs)?

Thank you for your help!

Regards,

Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Florian,

Both are containing the syncbos. It depends on the version of ERP you are using. 2004 for ERP 2004 and 2005 for ERP 2005 (there is a difference in the lowercase/uppercase in both version).

Install the one you need after applying the notes and you should be ready.

Thank you,

Julien.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

Did you check the syntax check and activated the BAPI wrappers individually.....?, before putting them into syncbo...

Try to use bapi wrapper wizard to avoid such interface problems.

Cheers,

Karthick

florianbus
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthick,

I'm using the standard SyncBO which was delivered with the xMAM 3.0 SR3 PL02 package. Maybe there's a special note to implement to get this working?

Regards,

Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Florian,

Please refer to the general PL02 release note. On this note there is an attached note for the backend stuff. You should implement those and you will be ready for BAPI check.

Thank you,

Julien.