cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DP91 pulling incorrect object numbers ( Dli's created with OR* in objnr field)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Hi All,

I've a strange scenario with DP91 .For a specific project, DP91 is pulling data which has nothing to do with WBS assigned to the sales order. When I looked closely Dli table updated with OR* related object numbers in addition actual projects. Co documents that got pulled incorrectly are equipment related (internal) and yet settle against the WBS. I would expect to see the cost in DP91 once they get settled against the WBS but these co documents are pulled before settlement and allocated against internal order in dli tables. I debugged the process but after going through different variables SAP is filling data dynamically in GT_RSTHIE_M.I still can’t figure out from where this table is getting values from. Can somebody explain why this inconsistent behavior.

P.S. We haven't implemented any custom enhancements. There is no issue with DIP configuration.

Thanks

Kris.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kenmelching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using Networks?  Networks are OR* objects.  RRB also usually doesn't run on settled costs it will search through the assigned structure and pick up the originating costs.  It will find costs posted to a network or other WBS account assigned order and use those costs.  It will ignore settled costs because otherwise it would be double billing that cost.

gerry_hodgins
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Kris

Have you checked if assigned orders belonging to the same order

network are belong to a different WBS element? which themselves belong to a different projects?

(this is possible)

But orders within one order network should not be assigned to different projects,

You can run report ZZ_CHECK_LEADAUFNR_W_DIFF_WBS to check for these ?

see note 1119593.

(its only an analysis report and the data must be fixed manually)

hope this helps

ger