cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LE Books

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am an SD consultant and i have been looking for some reading material (Full Books) on some of the sub modules of LE Like Shipping, Transpotation and WM. I have checked the net but i could not be sure about the books that i came across as i would want the book to take me through like an implementation guide does. Can you please suggest me some books which i can refer to from an implementation point of view?

Thanks.

SAP LIght.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in Amazon or similar online sellers, they have a rating system, so you can get the opinion of many more people.

In my opinion you can save your money and just read the online help in help.sap.com

We have an awful lot of books in our company, and many do not have more info than available in the online help with the exception of some screenshots.

The scenarios are usually the most basic scenarios, and whenever I have a complicated case and seek for help in those books I get disappointed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

I agree with you regarding the help.sap.com but it left a little unsatisfied as i like to read a/ the book with screen-shots in it.

I have been through the net (as suggested) and i found these two books by the same author and that confused me more, as to which one to go for. But when i go to the topics covered, the topics have been taken care of in a page or two, cant say. I am attaching a screen shot for the names.

I think the first one in the pic, would be better to go for.

Any suggestions?

SAP Light.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

that is more or less the same book, one is the first edition from 2008 and the other the second edition from 2013 which includes some pages for SAP APO, SAP PLM, and SAP EWM.

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I read this one that seems to me is what you want, you will learn to configure the processes in LE.

Logistics Execution Process

Regards,
Mihailo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your revert Mihailo. The link that you have provided takes me to excerpts from Glynn C Williams Implementation Guide. I have that, we all have that . My idea is go deeper into these topics, as i said, dedicated books on these topics or a book that contains info about all these in a specific manner.

Thanks anyway.

SAP Light.