cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over and Under delivery tolerance limits are not copied from customer master(XD03) to Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Group,

Over and Under delivery tolerance limits from customer master (XD03) shipping tab are not copied to Sales Order. They are copying from CMIR but not from CMR. I thought the standard behavior is check in CMIR and if nothing then pick from Customer master. It is set in both sld to and ship to?

I could not find any on SCN. Any suggestions on this?

Thanks,

Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

stone_cold
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Are you creating the order with reference to any document such as Contract,Quotation etc...

Do check also in preceding document whether the tolerance limit is copied.

Also check when was preceding documents created. ( After or before CMIR or CMR maintenance)

If there are no preceding docs. then create fresh sales order after CMIR or CMR maintenance.

Point suggested by Shiva seems helpful to give it a try.

BR,

Stone.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mahesh

System gives priority to customer material info record. If system doesn't find any record in CMIR then it goes to customer master and copy from there. Now check whether you have maintained this correctly and check by creating a new order.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mozzam,

Yes in customer master limits exist and I did create an order. It is only copying from CMIR. I deleted CMIR so it should pick from customer master. But it is not.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the value assigned in the partial delivery field of the customer? Can you add a value and check?

Regards,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Were you trying with only one customer or all customers?  If it was with one customer, try also with another customer and update.

G. Lakshmipathi