cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Spend - Period button with problem

nicolasestevan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi guys, we are testing the My Spend application and until some days ago everything was working with no problem, we just did modification into the CC monitor and IO monitor, but it was working good before. Now it is looking like below:

The problem now is that when I click on that button (to change the period) I'm getting a javascript error and nothing happens:

By this message, the problem is that t isn't defined, and occurs into the file core-min-0.js on line 85

Some one has some problem similar like that or have some idea what could I try to do to solve that?

Maybe update something?

Ps: I tried with Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox and it's the same for everyone.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

P932733
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello!

We have core 1.28.28 and UI5 1.28.29 versions.

Workaround:

It works with Chrome and IE11 browser on PC but before click on My Spend Tile

You need to adjust size of window about 1/3 from full size.

Regards,

Andrey

eric_antonsanti2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All;

We are facing the same issue on My Spend.  It was working previously in UI5 version 1.28.1, and it stopped working once we did the UI5 upgrade to 1.28.15.  Please let me know if there a solution for this issue.

Regards, Eric Antonsanti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicolas,

Have you found any solution to this problem? I am also facing the similar issue, when I click on the gear button which is period selection then nothing happens and it doesn't do anything.

@Experts: please help here to make the my spend app working.

Regards, Gopal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

The gear button was working before SAP_UI upgrade to SP13. After the upgrade it has stopped working. We have applied all the mandatory notes and also upgraded the UI5 runtime libraries to 1.28.15.

Regards,

Gopal.

nicolasestevan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal,

Thank you for sharing, unhappyply I'm with the same problem yet.

I'll share here if I get solve that and please, if you get a solution too, let me know that here!

Thanks,