cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to edit the approval process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a custom BO in our scenario and had activated the Approval process for the same. I had added the Revision task as well along with Approval and Notification task. Now I have to remove the Revision task as we don't need this. But when I try to remove this from the approval process I get a back end error "HTTP 500 (InternalServerError) - Dump or unhandled exception in backend"

If anyone of you have seen this error before and know how to get around this, please let me know.

Thanks and Regards,

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sandeep,

I believe the user which you are trying with is a business user and not assigned to the WC view which you would have created, Hence you might be receiving this error.

Ideally we use a Developer User/technical User to work on the Cloud Application Studio, as we assign all the PDI work center view to this user.

Please recheck this issue by assigning WCView

(OR)

Different Development User for which this view is assigned. This should solve this issue.

Regards,

--Swaroop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ankush and Swaroop,

Thanks for your responses.

I am trying to deactivate the revision task using PDI user from the CAS. I've raised an incident with SAP and surprising when they log in with support admin user they don't face any issues. I've now asked them to check this and revert.

Thanks and Regards,

Sandeep

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

AnkushPashine
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Sandeep ,

I would suggest to check with Partner who did customization for you. In case issue persist ,kindly report to SAP via incident.

Best Regards,

Ankush Pashine.