Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNC PO collaboration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I need some insight on below requirements if any one has worked on same

1) Need a functionality in SNC to attach a document in ASN for PO on SNC ( I know SAP has come up with attachment in PO recently and now with version 7.12 you can attach documents in PO header & item)

But my requirement is to attach document during ASN creation for a PO in SNC

2) Need a functionality to display Item pricing conditions on SNC PO

3) Need a functionality to update GR accepted or rejected Qty updates in ASN (with POD from ECC only GR Qty is updated)

Please let me know if anyone has comments on how I can do above in SNC, that will be great help ! (I know all above not possible in Standard SNC)

Thanks

Vipin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Can you please reply to my above querries?

If anyone know BAPI in ECC to send 1) PO item price condition 2) GR acceptance status to SNC please help me out.

Thanks

Vipin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vipin,

In standard ECC - SNC interface ReplenishmentOrderNotification_In price conditions are transfered.

You can see the below  XML segment for this information.

Why do u need to transfer price conditions in a with another BAPI?

The questions related to GR acceptance status, what is your exact requirements over here? GR Completion and Delivery Completed informations are shared to SNC.

Can you elaborate further?

Regards,

Selim Batur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Selim

Thanks for reply

1) Reg pricing conditions, we want to have them displayed in PO details on SNC portal

Pl suggest how this is possible ?

2) Reg GR , the GR completion is updated on ASN via IB delivery output (POD) in SNC but we want to update GR acceptance status (like for example how much Qty passed in QA and how much rejected) How this can be visible in SNC to supplier?

Thanks

Vipin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also in your XML details I can see only Net price while I am looking for pricing conditions like Base price X then Tax1 ="Y" and Tax2 ="Z " and total price= XX so on of item on SNC