cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC login screen appears instead of entering the target system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have upgraded GRC 10.1 recently and everything is going in a designed way. But a strange behavior occurs with the target systems.

When I try to logon to some target systems via logon pad, it takes to GRC logon screen, but when I click on exit then it reverts to the target system. Could you please suggest me how to fix this issue?

SAP:

1) Connected to the target system.

2) Then it takes to GRC, it is connecting through remote logon, when I click exit button then only it is connecting to the target system.

Please consider that this is occurring only with some target systems not for all the target systems. There are no modifications in any of the target systems recently.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks,

Priya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you all for the information!

I found the reason for the issue and it is because of the GRC system user was locked in the GRC system. By unlocking the system user we can solve the issue. But here, there is another problem. Everyday the GRC user has been locking by itself and then again the problem occurs in all the target systems.

By changing the password of the RFC user in each target system can avoid the issue permanently but we have a huge landscape. Is there any short way to identify which RFC user causes the issue? Thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

you have mentioned that you login to plug-in systems. So, why would it call GRC? i think there is user exit activated for this behavior. Could you check in SSM_CUST or check with Basis.

you can check in SM21 or activate SM19 to check RFC calls, to identify the RFC user id

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Plaban,

Thank you for the answer! but it did not work as you said

Thanks,

Priya

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Priya,

Its get locked due to incorrect logon right?

after upgrade the there are few basis steps needs to be performed which include RFC.

not sure about how huge is your landscape. but you have to sync password in all target system.

there might be other rfc or something which use same RFC user , but has old password which lock the user. find it out and sync password for that.

Regards,

Prasant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can only be due to a Connector issue. Basis can help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the Trusted RFC connection for which systems you are getting issue and trusted rfc authorizations for  RFC USER.  

Regards,

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Reddy,

i believe trusted RFC connection, helps to login without asking for repeat login. But how would, this, impact this issue.

Regards

plaban

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check with your basis and SM59 connection to the target system.

check where it is pointing .

Regards,

Prasant