cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After sepration system should not allow to create or change any payment related infotype

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please suggest the best possible solution for the following issue.

1.    Once employee is terminated through separation action, system should restrict the user to change or create any payment related info type in the system.

2.    Once employment  status is withdrawn or inactive, system should throw an error  while creating or changing payment related info type for that particular employee.

If I change the configuration of info group where currently operation key LIS9 is maintained for separation info group, to EDQ then user can not change or create  the record after running separation action , but at the same time it will not bring these info types in the reports.

Client wants these payment related info type to appear for the employee even after running separation action also.

Please suggest whether it is possible in the standard way or not.

Thanks & Regards,

Prashanti Swain

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go with BADI or Exit.

HRPAD00INFTY

PBAS0001

We can write many validations, Only thing logic should be given to technical consultant with out impacting the existing system and business process.

Further once employee got separated or terminated where we do not have planned compensation for an employee from employer prospective and it is neverthless no data should be maintained against IT0008.

As far as i know, Standard SAP always gives a provision to get the report based on Employment status i.e Till the date he is active system considers him for all the reports and provides us valid information.

Even though wanted to play around with system We can go ahead with BADI, Exit. The only thing we will have to consider is it should not impact other areas which are working fine.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Venkatesh,

We can do this through technical validation that is in my knowledge, but client is not ready to go for an ABAP help here, so Just want to get a confirmation through the expert views that whether it is possible through standard or not.

Thanks & Regards,

Prashanti swain

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When we talk about your query you said that after separation we should not able to change 14, 15, 0267, 0057 IT's which we are delimiting while performing action.

Another one you are saying that no change, create option after separation, When we look at the IT structure they are meant to maintain the Information where we can maintain wage types etc.

For that reason only we ave given different operations LIS9, COP etc according to the requirement we should use them, Where in few cases we will have to do some modifications pertaining to some settlements etc.

SAP will not come to know that whether it should be modifed or not modified once employee gets separated since we have given Enhancement where accordingly we can write validations.

Since after termination as well we will have to do use payment related info types for settlements since it can not be restricted based on IT try to handle at wage type level.

Where we will have to use enhancements.

If we observe enhancements Validations are different and Enhancing complete transactions are different.

Try to elucidate in detail, they will understand,It is not like that posible or not possible.Need to anlyze thoroughly.

I hope you understand.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks All,

I got the solution instead of going with technical validation, if we can change the maintained after Leave field for the payment specific info types from warning to error message, in T582A field, it will restrict the user while creating or maintaining the payment specific info types after separation.

Thanks & Regards,

Prashanti Swain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks venkatesh,

I got the solution in standard, only, here i do not need to go with exit or badi implementation.

Thanks & Regards,

Prashanti Swain

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Quite often or even mostly as a common practice in many organizations, an employee is not paid or settled fully at the time of separation.   It becomes necessary to pay any balance due later.

You may restrict this with a certain security profile, or through specific approvals using P&F (or a change request as existed before).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jagan,

Here they do not want to restrict IT0008, but other info types like 14, 15, 267, 0057.

I could not understand the last sentence of your reply, as I am not aware of how to restrict through security profile & what is the approval process using P&F?

Could you please explain the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Prashanti Swain

sivakumar_mobility
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi swain,

I restricted in pa40 userexit through ABAP code but different scenerio .

scenerio is those who are in action 7 , 10 , 17 while running action 23 salary rivision action for that employee .It is not applicaple for those who are in ation leave on maternity, On leave, Resignation Intimation.

Is this helpful for you.

with regards,

siva

Message was edited by: sivakumar M

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't believe that your requirement can be met with "standard" configuration.

As mentioned by Sankarsan, you'd have to ask an ABAP programmer to create some Custom Code at the Infotype level (upon validation of the Infotype or upon saving the Infotype).

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can add an extra code in the Module Pool of the Infotype once STAT2=0.

Like IT15 module pool program is MP001501.

Check once with technical consultant on this.

Regards,

Sankarsan