Average value of next 3 periods
My scenarios it to get the average of next 3 periods of KF1 into KF2.
I tried to simulate the settings of ActualsPriorYear key figure from SAP2 mode in my KF2 , but it did not solve the problem. I might be missing something. I followed the below steps.
1. Created 3 different planning levels - Perprodcust1 , perprodcust2 and Perprodcust3
2. Created a key figure as an attribute - PeriodID2 with 3 calculations ( screenshot below)
3. Created 3 new key figures to hold data of N+1, N+2 and N+3 periods of KF1
4. In the calculations of above 3 key figures, I have assigned the 3 new planning levels. (screenshot below)
Provided below is the key figure as an attribute created for the same. Any thoughts on how to meet this specific scenario using IBP
1. This is a calcualted KF, so you should remove stored in KF definition
2. Make sure that the request level calculation does not have stored flag checked in the KF input dialog.
3, Check the KF input (stored/calculated) for the second calculation.
You can refer to Model Configuration Guide for a similar example: http://help.sap.com/download/ibp/ibp40_model_ref_en.pdf Pg 49
Hope this helps,