Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Traffic light in MD07 for exception message

Dear SAP experts,

After running MRP, I try to check stock/requirement overview using tcode MD07. I see that one of material has exception in exception group 4 and currently has traffic light = green (the material just recently has MRP run on it). At that time, the current stock for the material can last to 999.99 days.

I then change the definition of traffic light so that if the material has exception group 4 then the material will show red light. After saving the changes, I see that the traffic light still green.

This confuse me. I try to use tcode MD06 to see MRP list collectively. For the same material, the current traffic light is green. I change so that f the material has exception group 4 then the material will show red light. After savinv, then i see the traffic light switch to red.

My questions:

Are the change of traffic light for exception message only applicable for MRP list and not applicable for stock/requirement list? I found it very odd, as I really want to have a mark in stock/requirement list as this list show to the analyst the most current stock situation rather with the MRP list which is the snapshot of what happen when MRP run is executed.

Best regards,

John

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question