Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different operation times on a single phase

former_member691361
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have maintained classification for a phase in recipe and it has around 5 resources assigned to it.

I believe we can have only one operation timing for the phase.(like setup time, process time etc) for the same phase whatever be the resource assigned out of the 5 from classification.

Is it possible to assign different timings if we work with different resources out of the 5 means how can we put different timings based on the resource selection?

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks,

Prasanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182332
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth,

If I understand your question right, there is an option of entering the times on each resource, so I guess you can enter the times (setup / produce / teardown) in the resource master and that once you adopt a particular resource, its values will be involved. please check and let me know if this is your requirement, if not please be more clear so that I can assist you further

Thanks

Gomathi

former_member691361
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gomathi,

Could you please explain the option of entering different times in a resource master?

As per my understanding we are giving only the parameters in resource and values in recipe.

Please let me know how to give the values directly in resource.

Thanks,

Prasanth

Answers (0)