Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP_AAE Receiver Adapter encoding the message to target

former_member596513
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on PO7.4 Single stack and have configured the HTTP_AAE receiver to target which is a third party. They have an integration layer called UCON which receives the IDOC XML over HTTP from our PO and processes it.

I can see no errors in receiver message going out but the partner is saying that when they receive the message it is encoded on the below lines-

WBBDLD05=%3C%3Fxml+version%3D%221.0%22+encoding%3D%22UTF-8%22%3F%3E%0A%3CWBBDLD05%3E%3CIDOC+BEGIN%3D%221%22%3E%3CEDI_DC40+SEGMENT%3D%221%22%3E%3CTABNAM%3EEDI_DC40%3C%2FTABNAM%3E%3CMANDT%3E139%3C%2FMANDT%3E%3CDOCNUM%3E126526%3C%2FDOCNUM%3E%3CDOCREL%3E701%3C%2FDOCREL%3E%3CSTATUS%3E30%3C%2FSTATUS%3E%3CDIRECT%3E1%3C%2FDIRECT%3E%3COUTMOD%3E2%3C%2FOUTMOD%3E%3CIDOCTYP%3EWBBDLD05%3C%2FIDOCTYP%3E%3CMESTYP%3EWBBDLD%3C%2FMESTYP%3E%3CSNDPOR......

I have not used any encoding options on my receiver adapter - but have tried with the message with text/xml and application/xml with UTF-8

Both times partner has complained that the message is encoded.

Can you please advice?

Do i have to use the transformation bean in module configuration and if yes can you please give me the parameters?

I have checked on the forum but am unable to find the reason.

Please help. Our partner is on site today and it will be great if we can resolve this.

Regards,

Archana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

Have you checked setform? Because the output looks like a URL-encoded format.

Regards,

Mark

former_member596513
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Thank you so much for your response.

I have now used the adapter to SOAP receiver one with HTTP- Axis and the message has gone through to the correct folder in target system which is good news. However, the final confirmation that we are awaiting from our partner is if they can consume the message.

Mark,

I have not used Set Form so far. I am now awaiting the confirmation that the messasge is ok from processing point of view. Will update soon.

thank you ...

Regards,

Archana

former_member596513
Participant
0 Kudos

One query based on the behaviour of the HTTP_AAE receiver -

Does the encoding happen when the message is sent out of PO as i was not able to see this encoded bits in the message payload of the HTTP_AAE receiver adapter in message monitoring.

Is there any where i could have checked this or where this was being transformed that PO is adding the encoded bits?

Regards,

Archana

former_member596513
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Partner has now come back that as the incoming message contains the SOAP envelope in the top after XML version, the message is considered as blank and therefore cannot be processed.

I have tried the options in Keep attachments section under XI Parameters but the channel is going into error.

12/08/15 15:48:21 cb290d99-40f8-11e5-a72d-000025d9ae66 Message processing failed. Cause: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: object type invalid: class com.sap.aii.adapter.xi.ms.XIMessage

12/08/15 15:48:21 cb290d99-40f8-11e5-a72d-000025d9ae66 Message processing started

Please advice.

Do i need to change back to HTTP_AAE with specifc configuration parameters?

Regards,

Archana

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Achana,

To enhance the SOAP Envelope, check the Do Not Use SOAP Envelope option in the receiver cc. Since your application does not require it, there is no need to build it in operation mapping. Just check it and pass the payload as is.

Regards,

Mark

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

I have not used any encoding options on my receiver adapter - but have tried with the message with text/xml and application/xml with UTF-8

Both times partner has complained that the message is encoded.

What kind of content-type is expecting the application?

Please help. Our partner is on site today and it will be great if we can resolve this.

Ask your partner what kind of tool they are using to test its service. You can talk about SOAPui, then you can compare the SOAPui logs and traces with the PI output, to check what you can adjust.

Regards.

sahithi_moparthi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you can use in Channel

you just goto module tab in receiver channel and add the module AF_Modules/MessageTransformBean

1) parameter is Transform.ContentType

value is application/xml

2) parameter is Content-Transfer-Encoding   value is base64.

Please find below links for reference:

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1659161