Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to get email to SAP-Inbox from outside only for one SAP Login.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

let me explain you with an example user A has SAP login name Auser and B as Buser. they are able to access to their client Outlook web access.

now when Buser send a mail from Outlook web access to Auser i want that email in sap inbox not in Auser Outlook web access.

i had look some questions in forum but i found SMTP related changes but i need this only for one user because i will get an excel attachment daily from Buser which i need to process using ABAP because till now Auser is downloading excel from his Outlook web access and he is uploading to sap.

now i need to automate this.

if change SMTP changes will be applied to remaining users also. So i want this feature for only one user.

Thanx in advance.

2 REPLIES 2

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm no expert in this area, but wouldn't this just be a matter of A setting up autoforward (of B's emails) to their SAP inbox ? I assume Outlook can do that.

cheers

Paul

0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

We don't have that option in outlook Webap. anyway thank you for the advice i never thought in that way.