cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Document - Cancel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have searched the SCN Forum I can find lot of issues on Billing document Cancel/reverse. I have tried all the possible solution which was given, but still my issue is not getting resolved.

While executing VF11 getting an error Doc No. XXX is unaccounted.

Solution Tried:

1. I tried cancel of invoice both before releasing it to accounting document and also after releasing to accounting document.

Configuration Settings:

Billing Type : F2

Cancel : S1

All the configuration is correct to do the cancel of invoice, but still unable to cancel.

Can anyone please help me out in making this solve..

Regards,

Ameen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Being an old member, you should be knowing SCN rules where it has been very clearly stated to put some efforts to search first before posting.  It is also more important to know that whether an error message is a standard error message or a customized one.  As already stated, if it starts with "z", you have to discuss with your ABAP team and SCN can't help you.

G. Lakshmipathi

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the error message number?

This looks again like a homemade message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is the message:

E:ZOIL:000 Doc. 2014000066 non contabilizzato

Message no. ZOIL000

Translation: Doc. 2014000066 Unaccounted

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes it is again an own developed message, starting with Z, which is in the customer name space

I recommend to read my blog to get used to some very basics every want-to-become-a-consultant should know.

It is the 3rd discussion in a row from you where the issue is coming from an own development. Try to ask your colleagues first and do some homework analysis before you approach the whole world.