Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Bex Customer Exit Variables missing in Query Designer For Infoset Query

Hi Guys,

I have created a Infoset having multiple Joins with DSO & master Data Objects(Inner & Left) outer joins both. Now when I try to restrict the Infoojects, I am not able to get the customer exit & authorization variables that I have created over the InfoOjects.

If I directly create a query over a DSO or Master data InfoObjects, I am able to use all the my Customer & authorizations variables.

This could be possibly because when we use Infoobjects in a infoset, InfoObjects uniquely provides a technical name for all the objects used in it. So say I am created a customer Exit Variable of 0PERS_AREA & and a authroization Variable on InfoObject (say PERS_AU) But when I use this infoObjects in Infoset its identified in Infoset as XXX_F01 & XXX_02(XXX is the Infoset name) ..

Though the manual Input variable , I can access on Infoset objects in Bex Query Designer but when saving its shows some error(but when I tries to run the query it words despite of the error dsiplayed in Designer)

But how could I use Customer & Authorizations Variables .

Regards,

Fox

replied

Hi Guys,

Manage to resolve the issue. For the variables to be accessed what I did apart from Infoset wherein I am doing all the data Processing, I have added all the Master data objects & DSO invovled in the Infoset separately in the Infoset. Then I drag those objects by while doing Identification I used the respective field which are in the Infoset. This way I have my all the normal Infoobjects for which I can access all the ariables created over it. Though for few it may seem redundanty to add Objects separately even when those object are already Involved in the Infoset but this is way through which we can access all the varibles creatde over the infoobject which other way in not available when using Infoset Objects in the query.

Regards,

Fox

1 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question