Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content server installation on windows server 2012

former_member228881
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have installed content server 6.50 with maxdb 7.9 in windows server 2012. But after installing when i try the url... Its not working... I am not able to find any log files.. I restarted IIS and tried, then also its not working. Also i read in a site a website sap_content_server will be created in IIs after installation. Here in my case its not created automatically after installation. Could you help me to resolve this issus.

Regards,

RaJiTh R s

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member228881
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes website is not created automatically in my case, The problem i haven't enabled all the roles needed for IIS. I have anabled the roles according to the SAP Note 1704365 and i have created the website as per the note 1823408.

Sorry for late reply.

Regards,

RaJiTh R s

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

JamesZ
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

can you please share the screenshot of the url response?

Best regards,
James

former_member215345
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajith,

Website will not be published automatically if all the roles are not enabled correctly.

Please refer my post in below thread:

Thanks and regards,

Jayadeep P J

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajith

Refer the SAP KBA 1995996 - SAP content server 6.40 installation on Windows 2012 for Installation and configuration details of Content server and refer the SDN link post installation steps(Page number 27 onwards)

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/9041e249-5c4e-2a10-e6ab-e5672bb96...

Regards

SS