cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reason for Rejection Update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sap experts.. Is it possible to update "reason for rejection"  code for partially delivered or fully delivered line items?  I tried to update,  instead got errors. But the standard BAPI is allowing me to update?  Kindly let me know how is it possible ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183501
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Swosti,

As suggested by TW Sir its not possible to input "reason for rejection" after line item is delivered because subsequent document is created then line item becomes in display mode even in VA02.

But in some scenario it could happen e.g user has created a Sales document which is consisting 2 line items and later on created and delivery but here he picked only one line item and did "PGI" and later on if he doesn't want to deliver to 2nd line item created in sales document so in that case user may input "Reason for Rejection" for 2nd line item and sales document becomes complete.

Thanks

Kamlesh

hualin_zhang
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Panda,

Do you want to complete the sales order item when it is delivered? If so, who not using "only one delivery"? For example, in customer master, sales area data, shipping tab, set "partial delivery per item" = B.

Then item will be completed when it is deveried once,  no matter with what quantity.

If you just want to set reason for rejection and there is possibility that you remove the reason for rejection later, I think you will need to write some coding in userexit of sales order then.

BR

Hualin

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Swosti,

It is not possible to input reason for rejection after line item is delivered. The purpose of RFR is to stop the creation of delivery of that line item, so after it is delivered, RFR cannot be input.

Why does business want to set RFR after item delivery/partial delivery in order?

TW