cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing status of consignment issue delivery changes from "A" to " " after batch split

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SCN community. I've ran into an issue I have been unable to resolve to this point on my own, so I thought I would try my luck in the forum.

For consignment issue we have the following setup:

Order type ZKE --> Delivery type ZLCI --> Billing type ZF2

Item categories: ZKEN (Billing relevance "A") with batch split item category ZKEE (not relevant for billing)

VTFL delivery to billing copy control setup for both ZKEN and ZKEE based on SAP note 77414 (option 3)

I create the ZKE order and from there create the delivery. In the delivery the billing status shows as "A" (not billed). If I pick with the normal ZKEN item category I am able to PGI and bill without any issue. If I perform a batch split the billing relevance goes from "A" to <blank> making it not relevant for billing. Therefore if I PGI the delivery appears as complete and I cannot bill the order.

Any assistance you can provide is greatly appreciated!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per the OSS note, you have mentioned that you use option 3. Can you set for UPOS, value A for field FKREL and test?

You can also use note 1478022 - How to analyze sales document status issue see also part to debug and understand how the system pick up the status.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shiva,

Thank you for your response. I have not tried this because I do not want multiple entries to appear on the billing document. I need all batch split item categories to roll up into the main item.