Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wanted to make career in SAP SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have completed my masters (PGDM/MBA) from INDIA in 2012 and do have experience of 2.8 years in sales and marketing, Side by side i joined SAP course for SD module, because i wanted to make my career in SAP (INDIA,CANADA), I am fresher in terms of SAP professional experience. Can anyone guide me how to get into SAP, as because right now i am at certain package on which i am reluctant to compromise.

Thanks & Regards

Utsav Tandon

INDIA

3 REPLIES 3

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Utsav,

Getting a break into SAP as freshers is bit difficult as fresher but not impossible the only thing you need  to have is  patience + continuous hard work on the subject i.e. SAP and keep on exploring.

Please refer the below thread, it will be helpful to you.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3322585

SAP SD Career | SCN

Thanks

SS

former_member188914
Contributor
0 Kudos

hello,

Are you getting SAP work in your current organization ? if yes stay there an increase your experience. If not, as you have done SD training, make yourself more familiar with how different SD scenarios are mapped in SAP. Follow the SD space for wiki articles and live problems shared in threads. In terms of switching, new organizations might not give you suitable designation(like consultant, senior consultant, functional lead etc) as your SAP experience will be less but do not compromise on money part. If you think new offered money is ok and you will be working on SAP then move to new organization. Do not worry about designation.

This is what i would suggest. Best of luck.

Regards,

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

utsav,

vivek has given some helpful suggestions. From learning pov; SD business processes are important for success and growth, please read below links:

TW