cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trip country "XXX" does not correspond to domestic schema "Domestic trip"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Recently we have implemented standard ABAP Web dynapro from Java Web dynapro. From there i am getting this issue when ever i create expense report based on travel request. The issue is only with International trip. Because by default the domestic schema is considered and i get the message Trip country "XXX" does not correspond to domestic schema "Domestic trip".I have activated the Integration between Travel request and with travel expense and created entry in assign trip activity type like below.

T

ravel planning data:

Domestic/Int: B (no distinction)

Travel Accounting Data

Trip Schema: PL (travel request)

Attached the screen shot of the error.

Please help.

Regards,

Anil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David and Christophe,

Yes you are right we have migrated from Java to ABAP. The note 1567357  is very much applies to our issue. but our release/support pack is ahead to the one suggested in the note.

Component     Release     SP Level          Support Package

EA-HRGXX          605               0064          SAPK-60564INEAHRGXX

Searching any new note is released.

Siegfried, In FITVFELD_WEB i have checked almost everything looks approriate, are you point any specific setting?

Regards,

Anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys thank you for giving time, i could debug and finally could locate the issue. After the steps i have configured above i need to create Travel constant for the schemas which has R_Other value. It got solved now.

Regards,

Anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

first of all you should not use WebDynpros for Java if you just "recently" like to implement a new front end. From my point of view it is better to use WebDynpro for ABAP. (The java iviews are set long time ago on "maintenance mode" without many new developments which are only set on WD for ABAP).

Please check transaction FITVFELD_WEB - here you will find the general setting for each trip schema and the field control.

Best regards, Sigi

former_member189496
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think they migrated from Java to Abap

I would also recomend to check the SAP note given by David.

Regards,

Christophe

david_liu1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check SAP note 1567357 and see if it helps.

Regards,

David