cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Key Figure Planning Levels for Supply Planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I tried to take a unconstrained supply plan after modifying planning levels for certain key figures which were input/output to supply planning e.g. Production.

I am getting the below error now. Thus wanted to understand the flexibility provided by IBP in modifying the key figures related with supply planning. I wanted to aggregate the key figure data to a different planning level and thus modified the planning level. Is the below error occuring because of that? Any inputs on this will be highly helpful

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anil_gupta8
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay

In Supply planning Key figure is  defined  for specific planning level

like  customer demand is maintained  at  customer and product.

Please  review your key figures and refer tp SAP4 as reference to check specific level.

Then create combination for your data  and then load data and  rerun.

If this doesn't work then If you can provide more information on detailed on KF then it will be helpful

Regards

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

I cross checked the key figures in SAP4 PA against the key figures in my planning area. This resolved the problem for unconstrained planning.

For Optimizer also, I am not seeing the previous error but in the completed log, I thought I would see the algorithm type as "Optimize" but I am seeing "Complete Infinite". Any thoughts on this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

The algorithm type 'Optimize' is used for Profit optimization and 'Complete_Infinite' for Optimizer.

Regards,

Rohit

Answers (0)